With just a few ingredients and one bowl, you’ll make these Cheesy Baked Broccoli Patties. Baked to golden perfection and delicious as a side dish or snack straight from the fridge. Gluten-free, low-carb, and supeeeer easy to make!!
These cheesy broccoli patties are a deliciously cheesy and fast weeknight dinner that’s great for the entire family! These fritters are simple to produce and are crisp on the outside and fluffy on the inside. If you have a deep connection to your food processor, you’ll adore these.
If you want to boost your calorie intake? Before you pack the patty mixture into balls, add some fried ground beef, crumbled bacon, shredded meat, or sausage bites. It brings a whole new dimension to it!
Serve with a variety of sauces, whipped cream, or extra cheese! Men, go ahead and dip!!!
TO MAKE THESE CHEESY PATTIES, YOU WILL NEED:
– Broccoli, I used a large frozen bag, thawed.
– 1 chopped white onion.
– 1 Cup.Of Panko bread crumbs.
– Half a Cup.Of cheddar cheese.
– 1/2 Cup.Of Parmesan cheese.
– 3 medium eggs, beaten.
– 2 chopped garlic cloves.
– 2 small spoons.Of vegetable oil.
– Sea salt.
– Ground black pepper.
1 – Heat the oven to 400°F and loosely grease or spray a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil or nonstick cooking spray.
2 – Heat two teaspoons of vegetable oil in a small saucepan over medium heat, then add the minced garlic and chopped onions and add salt and pepper to taste.
3 – Simmer until the garlic and onions are tender, then remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
4 – Place a kitchen towel around the broccoli to absorb any excess moisture. Drain the broccoli and place it in a big mixing bowl.
5 – Season panko bread crumbs, cheese, and eggs with salt and black pepper in the same bowl.
6 – Mix well, then scoop into pies on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
7 – Reduce the oven’s temperature to 350°F and bake for 20 minutes.
8 – Bake until brown and crunchy on both sides, then flip and bake until brown and crunchy on both sides.
SO, PLEASE, LIVE BETTER AND PURSUE A NEW LIFESTYLE BY TRYING OUR HEALTHY RECIPES!! I HOPE YOU’LL ENJOY IT!!!
CHERRY FILLED CRESCENT ROLLS
My EASY APPLE DANISHES served as inspiration for the recipe I’m sharing today. I like to make enjoyable and simple desserts with crescent rolls. Plus, if my family wants to make anything tasty, they can easily make these sweets without any help from me.
These were incredible! The greatest aspect about them is that you can create them with any filling your family wants. There are a plethora of options here. Apple, blueberry, cherry, lemon, and chocolate pie fillings are all possibilities!
Crescent Roll Recipes from Pillsbury are some of our favorite recipes for the family! I enjoy coming up with basic dessert recipe ideas. It’s particularly relevant during the holidays when there’s too much to do! This lovely crescent moon needs 5 minutes of planning time before baking for 12-15 minutes. That’s unbeatable! Let’s take a closer peek.
YOU WILL NEED 4 INGREDIENTS:
– A large can.Of cherry pie filling.
– 2 tubes.Of crescent roll dough.
– 1 Cup.Of powdered sugar.
– 2 large spoons.Of milk.
– Step 1: Turn the oven to 375 degrees F to heat it before you start. Using nonstick cooking spray to spray a standard muffin tin.
– Step 2: Lay individual crescent-shaped bits of dough on individual baking sheets. Place the dough’s widest end in the bottom.
– Step 3: Fill each crescent roll dough piece with pie filling. Don’t skimp on the pie filling. It’s perfect if any seeps out when baking. About 3 to 4 tablespoons per serving should be appropriate.
– Step 4: Start folding the dough as closely as practicable around the filling, pushing in the three corners.
– Step 5: Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
– Step 6: In a mixing bowl, whisk the powdered sugar with milk until smooth and the perfect consistency is reached.
– Step 7: Drizzle the glaze over the warm bites with a spoon.
Note: Made sure the rolls are thoroughly baked. You don’t want to slice into either of these to find out part of the crescent roll is already doughy and uncooked. They should have a cool, tan-brown top and be reasonably solid to the touch.
I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY!!